The 7 Step Divorce System
The 7 Step Divorce System is a process that’s designed around you. You are unique. Your divorce is unique, but each divorce has several elements in common.
It’s important that you get clear at the outset, what you want to achieve from your divorce. Knowing what you want helps you stay on track to achieving the results you desire.
The 7 Step Divorce System supports you both practically and emotionally. Using a process means that you don’t have to think too hard, just follow the process and you’ll see the results.
The 7 Step Divorce System is a 3 month commitment to yourself with my support. Smart women like you know that asking for support can be tough and sometimes, you just need to hold your hands up and say help me!
That’s ok. You don’t need to share the fact that we are working together with anyone if you don’t want to.
Like my Clarity day, the & Step Divorce System is tailored to your specific needs. Divorce can be hard work, I can’t do that for you but I can share the burden and make it easier. I can help you to make it quicker, save your sanity and save you thousands of pounds. Money that you can use to do what you want with in your life post divorce.
You see, done right, divorce doesn’t have to take over your life. It doesn’t have to cost you your sanity and it doesn’t have to cost you thousands.
♥ Want to divorce in the way that’s right for you and your family?
♥ Want to invest sometime in yourself, considering where this next phase of your life will take you?
♥ Want to consider what’s really important to you now, and in the future?
♥ Want to get clear on your financial situation, what’s possible and where you might live?
♥ Want to have support to help you reflect on all these issues; want to know that someone has always got your back to offer advice and a listening ear that won’t be repeated to friends or taken personally?
♥ Want someone to be there for you at anytime?
♥ Want to learn how to communicate with yourself, how to interpret those feelings and learn to share your thoughts with your husband and lawyer in a way that ensures that you are heard?
♥ Want to have support to consider life after divorce and remind you of the strong confident woman that you truly are inside?
If you answered YES to those questions, you’re in the right place.
Some divorce coaching is generalist in style. Supporting you with your divorce in a way that’s led by you. The thing is, if you’ve never been divorced before and you don’t understand the process, why would you want to lead it? That would be like getting in a car and driving to a small village in the South of France without a Sat Nav. You’d have a general idea of the direction, but really you wouldn’t have a clue!
There are great resources out there for you such as GOV.UK for those of you in the UK and it can still be a challenge to understand the process, never mind handle the emotions.
That’s why, I developed my unique 7 Step Divorce System. Together, we follow the process. We might spend longer in some areas than others. We might revisit places we’ve already been. That’s fine. But the 7 Step Divorce System is a road map that tells us where we need to go next to ensure that you get to your destination feeling relaxed confident and in control.
- We start with a Clarity day together, getting clear on what you’d like support with and putting strategies in place immediately that make you feel better and build your confidence.
- 2 x 90 minute coaching calls in first month.
- 1 x 90 minute coaching calls in the second month
- 1 x 30 minute coaching call in the third month, PLUS
- At the end of 3 months we spend a half day together reviewing how far you’ve come, what else if anything needs to be resolved and getting plans in place for your exciting future! If you’re in the UK, this includes lunch.
- You can email me 5 times during your programme for extra support throughout the 3 month period. Ask me questions, run things by me, its up to you.
- 30 minute SOS call availability each month. Your 30 minutes can be spread over 2 or 3 calls if needed. Cost £4000.00 which can be paid by an initial £500 non-refundable deposit and a maximum of 4 instalments.
Think you’re ready for the ride?
Here’s an interview I recorded with @radio_gorgeous about the 7 Step Divorce System. I’d love to hear your thoughts so contact me at email@example.com or call 07957 138416 and arrange your free 30 minute Consultation to see how the 7 Step Divorce System can help you.