How a Divorce Coach can help you I’ve been a divorce coach for over five years now, and worked with hundreds of women to help them navigate divorce. Sometimes I forget that not everyone knows everything Divorce Coach does! So in How a Divorce Coach can help...
How Do I Know If I Should Divorce? ‘How do I know if I should divorce?’ is probably the question I get asked most often. And it’s a tricky one. Because there is no right answer, only an answer that’s right for you! If you’ve been thinking of leaving for...
Asking For Help In A Pandemic As we enter Week 5 of lockdown, one thing’s for certain. This pandemic affects us all – and it affects us all differently. Whether your business is tanking because no one’s buying, whether you’re juggling working from home with home...
What if your divorce hearing’s deferred during the Coronavirus outbreak? We’re entering the third week of lockdown in the UK due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and we’re all still adjusting. For some, this is a pause – a change in routine, a time to reflect. For...
Co-parenting during Coronavirus If you’re a co-parent, no doubt you’re reeling from the storms coronavirus is causing with your child arrangements. Whether they are court-ordered or not it ‘s a challenge. Co-parenting during Coronavirus will help you navigate...
Surviving Your Divorce During Coronavirus Divorce is tricky at the best of times. Surviving Your Divorce During Coronavirus feels impossible. Very little seems certain as you navigate the divorce process and try to make sound decisions about your future. We’re in the...
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product from our website and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
What’s a cookie?
•A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
•Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
•Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
•Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.