When your biggest divorce stress is money Want to get divorced but don’t think you can afford it? When your biggest divorce stress is money for you. We’ll look at how to minimise costs, as well as possible sources of funds so you can take action when your biggest...
How to cope with your children’s stress about divorce Your children’s emotions will be one of the hardest things to cope with as a parent when you get divorced. In How to cope with your children’s stress about divorce, we’ll explore what might come up and how to...
Your spouse wants a divorce – what now? Divorce is stressful enough when it’s you instigating it. But if it’s your partner who wants a divorce a whole other load of stress piles on too. In Your spouse wants a divorce – what now? we get into how to handle the stress...
How To Minimise Divorce Stress Divorce is perhaps the most momentous life events you’ll ever go through. And, let’s face it, has the potential for lots of stress. Upset and uncertainty are characteristics of any divorce. But that doesn’t mean your life has to be...
How To Ensure You Get The Best Financial Settlement on Divorce For many clients, money is a touchy subject. In the UK we are culturally trained not to talk about it! But divorce is not the time to be squeamish about money issues. It is time to take control of what you...
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product from our website and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
What’s a cookie?
•A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
•Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
•Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
•Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.