GET DIVORCE READY 2019The online group programme for women who want to take control of their divorce before it takes hold of them.
Work with me in 2019 and we will work together to create your own tailor-made divorce plan, building your confidence, clarity and resilience so that you can move forward through divorce and into a new life that’s right for you.
GET DIVORCE READYRETURNING JANUARY 2019
WHAT’S INSIDE THE PROGRAMME?
- Group coaching calls: Eight hours of group time with me in weekly group coaching calls, where we review the key elements for the week ahead and you can ask any of your questions. Each call is approximately one hour.
- Secret Facebook group: Exclusive access to a private Facebook Group where you can interact with me and the other Get Divorce members, seek advice, get feedback, ask any questions that you have and feel part of an exclusive group of women who are taking control of their lives.
- Weekly workbooks: Exclusive access to the Get Divorce Ready workbook library, which includes workbooks, checklists, videos and bite-sized chunks of information to help you navigate your way through the divorce process.
- Plus! How To Be a Lady Who Leaves! A signed, complimentary copy of my Amazon bestselling book “How To Be a Lady Who Leaves”.
- A set of Understanding Divorce 30 Days to Learn education cards.
- Exclusively for VIP Members Only: 1-2-1 Coaching. Join as a VIP programme member and you’ll have unlimited 1-2-1 consultation time with me (via Voxer) so I can support you immediately with anything that comes up for you during the six-week programme. Please note that my promise to you is to respond to Voxer message within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
Relying on the advice of your lawyer, friends and family is good but having a Divorce Coach on your side is priceless. It’s important that you think strategically and logically and that you keep emotion out of your decision-making as much as possible. Every woman needs to understand (even if she is happily married) what it takes to be a lady who leaves.
Emma Heptonstall The Divorce Alchemist
Author of How to be a Lady Who Leaves
Emma Heptonstall – The Divorce Alchemist is the author of How to be a Lady Who Leaves. A recovering lawyer Emma is now a practising family mediator and divorce coach for ladies who want to make smart emotional and financial decisions on divorce. Emma has featured in the national and international media, and works with ladies around the world supporting them with their decision to divorce and throughout the process.