If you answered yes to these questions, Get Divorce Ready is for you!
Want to save money in your divorce?
- Ready to take control, understand the divorce process and do some of your divorce yourself?
- Ready to understand your finances?
- Ready to work out a Parenting Plan?
- Want to learn how to communicate your wants and needs?
- Want to learn about how mediation can help you?
- Ready to learn about the best ways to use solicitors and other divorce professionals to help you save time and money?
What's included in the portal?
- Deciding to Divorce
- The Divorce Process
- Getting your finances organised
- Effective communication
- Starting proceedings
- Deal with High Conflict
- Moving forward
- The step by step guide to completing the divorce forms
- Figuring out your divorce finances
- Managing your emotions
- Family mediation
- Completing a Parenting Plan
- Communicating what you want and need
Get Divorce Ready Workbook
Editable or downloadable PDF
Over 95 pages of content
Builds weekly to create Workbook and Journal to support the Get Divorce Ready Programme
Contains hyperlinks to all the online divorce documentation you need
Voxer messaging support for 10 weeks.
Want some additional support from me? Upgrade to the Voxer messaging package and ask questions for 10 full weeks 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Whether it’s about how to deal with your emotions, communicating what you want or need or getting to grips with your finances, you can ask me anything.
Just download the free app from your smart phone store and you’re good to go!
Over 5 hours of video content
7 downloadable audio files
Get Divorce Ready is just £547
Get VIP access for £747